At MathFox.com, we do not pass on to third parties any identifiable information about our users.Your email address and information, will NEVER be given or sold to a third party.
No seller or buyer likes dealing with refunds. Therefore, we engage in prevention more than cure. Before committing your hard-earned dollars to buy our products, we encourage you to TAKE A TOUR and try a few free samples. The first 2 to 4 materials for every category under the members section, are FREE resources for you to try out. That means every first 2, 3, or 4 worksheets, Games, quizzes, board games under each level are FREE materials. Every resource on this site is represented by a thumbnail image that helps you preview what you will get.
If you have any doubts before purchase, please CONTACT US HERE, so we can clarify any doubts you may have.
Rest assured, we do have a refund policy. Immediately after purchase, we encourage you to look through the contents of our site and program. If for some reason you are not satisfied, send us a refund request within 24 hours and you will get your money back.
MathFox.com does not engage in any deceptive activities that mislead buyers.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- All membership accounts give you unlimited access to the members’ area of MathFox.com.
- There are two types of accounts – Single User & Group User. You may not share a single user account with those who have not paid for membership.
- The main user of a group account (he/she who registered the account) may only share a group account with members of a group. You may not transfer ownership of your account.
- It is also the responsibility of the main user of a group account to ensure that members of the group are not violating their access by sharing their login. Ways to protect group accounts include occasionally resetting the password of a group account.
- Accounts do not automatically renew. You may request a discount for renewal of your account when it expires.
- Worksheets need Acrobat Reader to view and print. To see if you have Acrobat reader, clicking here. If you cannot open this free sample PDF, you need to install a free copy of Acrobat Reader by Clicking Here.
- Worksheets can be printed out and photocopied for use in the account holder’s lessons.
- Videos, Games and Audio may only be used on site. They are not available for download.
- Games, Worksheets, Cards, Board Games, Quizzes, PPTs, Images and texts, make up the contents of this website. Contents of the site must not be republished, redistributed by email or uploaded onto other web sites / servers be it for free or commercial purposes.
- Copyright for the materials remains with Math Fox, Eduterials LTD. You may not resell, modify or create derivative works from our content without a written permission from MathFox.com, Eduterials Ltd.
- Payment is arranged through PayPal or 2Checkout. It’s secure and instant. Payment can be made by credit card or debit card or with a PayPal account. Your address and card details are secure: they are not passed on to us or stored on our site.
- Once Math Fox has received confirmation of your payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Your membership will not begin until you have received this email.
- Use of Math Fox materials signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions.